The Network Rider Ltd has to undertake the School run Training Programme for Volunteer drivers and Chaperones who will work for the Charity. They must acquire new skills which will help them to carry out their jobs without any problem and the charity needs the funding in order to achieve this.
The School run Training programme will cover the following topics:
- Promoting Road Safety Awareness
- Anti- Social Behaviour on Public Transport: Safety measures
- Transport Regulations and Safety
- School Run Training programme
- Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme (MiDAS)
- Passenger Assistant Training Scheme(PATS)
- 5 Steps To Safety
- Drivers CPC
The Network Rider Ltd will recruit 15 volunteers among the parents or from the community: Five volunteer drivers, Five Chaperones and Five other volunteers. All of them should be the qualified drivers with valid Driving Licence, and CRB checks.